We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic person to join our company for the following
Assistant Civil Engineer (Local)
Gdh.Thinadhoo Flood Mitigation Project
GDh. Thinadhoo Island
No. of vacancies: 1
Qualification and other Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 1-year experience in Supervision, Monitoring of Civil Works and preparing reports.
• Experience in Construction Site Management, Monitoring and Quality Check of on all sorts of
building works, pipe jointing works, concrete quality test works and other works carried out
on site. In addition, Monitor and Check Quality of Materials brought to site – 1 year
• Monitoring and Quality Check of on pipe laying works
• Check Pipe jointing works
• Concrete quality test works and other works carried out by the contractor
• Monitor and Check Quality of Materials brought to site
• Report all issues to Senior Field Engineer
• Carry on other site related supervisory works under the guidance of the SFE.
Salary and Benefits
• Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
• Variable allowance based on level of effort
• Benefits and Entitlements standard as per Employment Law
Interested candidates can send in their CV through the following form or email it to email@example.com before the deadline.