We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic person to join our company for the following
Project Manager (Local)
No. of vacancies: 1
Qualification and other Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Project Management / Engineering
• 3 to 5 years of Experience in related field are preferable
• Prime or secondary point of contact for the Client/Project Director/Contractor/other parties.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements, manage project resource allocation.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required
personnel from within the company.
• Lead / Assist in leading the planning and execution of the project.
• Provide leadership and support the project team.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders (Internal and External)
• Implement project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and improve
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results,
and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Quality assurance and Risk management.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence
them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify
successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Any other related responsibility as requested by the reporting Team Leader/Head/Director or
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
• Variable allowance based on level of effort
• Health Insurance
• Staff Development Trainings
Interested Candidates, please send in your CV, Educational Certificates and Experience Letters before
20th March 2022
Head, Human Resources,
Riyan Private Limited,
H. Azum, 3rd Floor,