We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic person to join our company for the following post.
Civil Engineer (Local)
No. of vacancies: 1
Qualification and other Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Advise Architects and other design team members on the most efficient and effective engineering design solutions.
• Prepare civil/structural design of buildings and other civil components.
• Prepare civil/structural plans, designs, layouts, specifications, foundation protection methods and other relevant documents.
• Prepare civil/structural engineering portion of project estimates.
• Prepare civil/structural drawings using Auto Cad or other relevant application.
• Perform structural design and analysis calculations using structural modeling software, governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience;
• Check all civil/structural drawings prepared by other drafting members of the design team.
• Get approval from senior/registered engineer prior to submission for approval.
• Plan and prepare work schedules for proposed and ongoing projects.
• Prepare condition assessment reports.
• Do setting out and leveling at site, if required.
• Make site visits within Male and short/long-term visits to other islands, if required.
• Assist bathymetric and hydrographic surveyors, if required.
• Check and approve on-site work.
• Attend to civil/structural queries from the site.
• Attend client meetings, liaise with team members and other working groups.
• Any other related responsibility as requested by the reporting Head/Director
Salary and Benefits
• Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
• Variable allowance based on level of effort
• Benefits and Entitlements standard as per Employment Law
• Health Insurance
• Staff Development Trainings
Interested Candidates, please send in your CV, Educational Certificates and Experience Letters before 20th October 2022
Manager, Human Resources,
Riyan Private Limited,
H. Azum, 3rd Floor,